About Us

ABOUT ROCKEFELLER

Rockefeller is an international online broker, providing access to over 130 tradable instruments from 6 asset classes for both retail and institutional investors.

We operate successfully around the globe and place great emphasis on providing professional and reliable services to all our clients.

Our success is built on diversity, flexibility, transparency and open, reasonable pricing structures.

We aim to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and to empower them with the necessary tools, knowledge, and support to enjoy and excel in their trading endeavors.

With over 5 years of experience in investment banking, Rockefeller was created by experts in various finance institutions in the World.

We have carefully studied trends, tech advancement, trading, risks, and we came together as a team to create a platform that integrates these with the latest mining technologies available. Like you, we want to build wealth that would last a lifetime and give ourselves and family a wealthy and affluence lifestyle without breaking the bank. Thanks to the birth of cryptocurrency and technology advancement, we were able to make this work and we’ve been doing that for over 5 years.

Rockefeller is an automated platform that guarantees its investors daily profit on their investments. With Rockefeller, the risk has been eliminated. 10% of your investments are traded in stock, Forex, and Bonds, by our team of experts. The other 90% is stored in our Deluxe automated Mining Engine which has a proven record of 98% success rate. Doing it this way ensures us and our users that no matter the outcome of stock markets, their profits are guaranteed daily. There might be some little changes in the profit ratio, but be rest assured that there will always be daily profits on your investments.

The Right Timing

Our doors are open to create a new beginning. We aligned possibilities using advanced algorithms in the financial market because, in the forex market, time is money.

The Right Team

The Rockefeller visionary team is committed to delivering exceptional results, focused being one step ahead. We are building an FX trading platform for the long-term, setting up the standard to change the fortune of future generations to come.

The Right Technology

A completely unique approach to EA (Forex software) and AI development. Outstanding results, closely monitored and measured by the Rockefeller team of dedicated professionals. No Whitelabel or 3rd party technology employed.

Our Mission & Vission

Our vision is to be the financial services group of choice in the United Kingdom. Rockefeller is focused on strong expansion within the European and American market. This growth will be derived both organically and through acquisition and further joint ventures. Our client base primarily constitutes expatriates. Our strategic plan centres on growing our International Advisory capability from the company’s head office in London:

To provide expertise and integrity through our extensive product range and joint ventures. In doing so, we offer clients an unsurpassed service in personal and corporate wealth management, specialising in tailored global portfolio strategies and services. Grow to a pre-eminent position in the international independent financial advisory market to ensure stability, continuity and security for all our clients.

  • Fast & reliable order execution
  • Personal client support
  • Fully regulated broker
video

Meet our lovely team

team image
Richard Ford
team image
Kely Roy
team image
Gerald Nichols